Rahul Reddy, Partner
Rahul's personal experience with the immigration system provides a perspective valuable to his clients.
Rahul's practice concentration is in employment-based immigration, in which he represents corporate clients in industries ranging from Information Technology to Oil and Gas to Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals.
AOS, Employer compliance
Texas, California, Supreme Court of USA.
Written and verbal proficiency in Hindi and Telugu, verbal proficiency in Urdu.
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (1995- to Present)
- Itserve Alliance - Political Affairs Committee (Present)
- USCIS working committee Member (2006-2007)
- BCBP (Houston Airport) working committee member (2005- 2006)
- USCIS working committee Houston Co Chhair (2005-2006)
- SABA (South Asian Bar Association) Committee member (2004-2005)
- Unauthorized Practice of Law Committee: Member, District 4 Subcommittee (2003 - 2005) (Appointed by Supreme Court of Texas)
Mr. Reddy has spoken at the American Immigration Lawyers Association National and State Conferences. More then 100 articles written by him are published different news papers.
Marathon Running: (running 26. 2 Miles- 42 Kilometers ) : Completed 17 Marathons. (Best time 4 Hrs, 18 Minutes- January 1st 2014)
MS-150 Bike ride (completed bike rides two times Houston to Austin)
Chess: US chess Federation Current Rating is 1326.