H-1B and/or H-4 Visas without Interview for qualified individuals
Repeat travelers to the United States may, under some circumstances, renew their visas without appearing at the U.S. Embassy/Consulate for an interview.
You may submit your visa application at a Team Stanley location as either an Interview Waiver or Drop Box submission and proceed without a consular interview if you meet all of the following qualifications:
INTERVIEW WAIVER PROGRAM "DROPBOX" CHECKLIST
If you can answer “yes” to the all of the following questions, you qualify for our Interview Waiver Program.
- I received my visa after November 1, 2008
- I have a previous U.S. visa in the same class as the visa for which I wish to renew
- My previous visa was issued in India (if it is H-1B with the same employer)
- My most recent visa (in the same visa class for which I am applying) was issued on or after my 14th birthday
- I have no refusals for a visa in any category after my most recent visa issurance
If I am applying for a B1/B2, C1D, F, or J visa, my prior visa in the same classification is still valid or expired within the last 48 months. OR If I am applying for an H or L (individual) visa, my prior visa in the same classification with the same petitioner is still valid or expired within the last 12 months. Note: L (Blanket) visa does not qualify.
- My prior visa is not annotated “Clearance Received” or "Department Authorization"
- My most recent visa (in the same visa class for which I am applying) was not lost or stolen.
For the checklist please check this site. http://www.ustraveldocs.com/in/in-niv-visarenew.asp
Reddy & Neumann, P.C. is an immigration law firm in Houston, Texas. For over 15 years, our firm has successfully represented corporate clients across the United States in their efforts to bring foreign workers and business professionals to the United States. Our experienced team of immigration lawyers in Houston & Dallas advises clients throughout the H-1B visa application process, including responding to various requests for evidence and consular processing issues. From filing, through approval, and on to appeal, we do everything possible to ensure that your company can bring the best and brightest in the world to the United States.