Skip to Content

Common Employer Compliance Services

  • Updated LCA submissions when H-1B employees change work locations. If your H-1B employee’s work site will be changing, a new LCA is usually required. We can obtain a new LCA for you and provide instructions for updating your Public Access File.
  • Representation during Wage and Hour Investigations. If your company has received a letter from the U.S. Department of Labor, Wage and Hour Division regarding a possible H-1B Investigation, we can represent your company in order to help limit your potential liability.
  • Internal Auditing of your current public access information to ensure compliance, remedy any issues, and advise on preventative best practices and procedures so as to avoid any future compliance issues.
  • Internal Auditing of your current I-9 Forms will ensure compliance and help educate you on the proper procedures to be followed when a new employee is hired.
  • Creation and Retention of a Public Access files.
  • Consultation on material changes in employment and the immigration consequences of mergers and acquisitions.
  • Consultation regarding E-Verify and the procedures to follow in order to confirm employment eligibility of new hires.

If you are in need of a US work visa or permanent residency, speak with one of our immigration lawyers. Please contact us online, call our Houston business immigration attorney office directly at 713-953-7787, or schedule a consultation.