Skip to Content
Common Employer Compliance Services
- Updated LCA submissions when H-1B employees change work locations. If your H-1B employee’s work site will be changing, a new LCA is usually required. We can obtain a new LCA for you and provide instructions for updating your Public Access File.
- Representation during Wage and Hour Investigations. If your company has received a letter from the U.S. Department of Labor, Wage and Hour Division regarding a possible H-1B Investigation, we can represent your company in order to help limit your potential liability.
- Internal Auditing of your current public access information to ensure compliance, remedy any issues, and advise on preventative best practices and procedures so as to avoid any future compliance issues.
- Internal Auditing of your current I-9 Forms will ensure compliance and help educate you on the proper procedures to be followed when a new employee is hired.
- Creation and Retention of a Public Access files.
- Consultation on material changes in employment and the immigration consequences of mergers and acquisitions.
- Consultation regarding E-Verify and the procedures to follow in order to confirm employment eligibility of new hires.