Reddy & Neumann, P.C.’s litigation services help companies and individuals push back against unlawful denials of immigration benefits and unlawful delays of immigration benefits.
In recent years, USCIS has increased the number of unjust and unlawful denials while at the same time increasing the adjudication time for applications and petitions. This has led to historically long processing times, higher denial rates, and a regulatory process that does not follow the proper legal standard or a set standard of adjudication. These issues have shifted the battlefield for business immigration, and the fight is no longer at the USCIS service centers but in the federal courthouses. Filing a Federal Court lawsuit against USCIS is one of the most effective ways to fight back against long processing times and arbitrary and capricious denials.
Just some of the cases our litigation team has handled previously include:
- Delays in Visa Applications at Consulates under 221(g)
- Delays in I-485 Adjustment of Status applications
- Delays in Interim Benefits (EAD and AP associated with a pending I-485 Adjustment of Status application)
- Delays of H-4 and H-4 EAD
- Delays of L-2 and L-2 EAD
- Delays of an I-290B
- Denials of H-1Bs for specialty occupation, beneficiary qualifications, and employer-employee relationship
- Denials due to abandonment when USCIS did not properly mail an RFE
- Denials of changes of status
Our litigation team is ready to assist you to resolve your case that is stuck in the long processing times or has been denied by USCIS for an arbitrary and capricious reason. We are able to leverage our firm’s over 20 years of immigration experience to combat USCIS delays and arbitrary decisions in federal court.
If you are in need of a US work visa or permanent residency, speak with one of our immigration lawyers. Please contact us online, call our Houston business immigration attorney office directly at 713-953-7787, or schedule a consultation.