August Visa Bulletin – What’s Expected?
August Visa Bulletin – What’s Expected?
Can I File AOS with a Company I Am Not Currently Working For?
Should I Maintain H-1B Status after Receiving My AOS-based EAD?
We recommend that you write a letter to your Congressmen – Please find the draft at this link:
Questions for the Department of State – Please find the draft at this link:
Reddy & Neumann, P.C. provides a Free Daily Zoom Conference where you can speak to an attorney to get answers to your basic immigration questions. For the call schedule, visit:
If you would like to schedule a consultation with a Reddy & Neumann attorney, you can schedule an appointment online at:
Visa Bulletin cutoff dates may advance significantly in October 2021 for Eb-2 and Eb-3 India, If you anticipate that your priory date my become current this October, for a limited time Reddy & Neumann PC. Is offering to prepare the entire I-485 Adjust of Status application package now.
Click the link to get further information.
How to Interfile Your Medical Exam with Pending I-485
Perm Labor approval & I-140 Petition (if you do not have I-140 petition and labor approval you can obtain the same from this link https://www.uscis.gov/records/request... please give your I-140 information and request for the I-140 Petition – note I-140 petition has your Perm Labor approval)
If you do not have a Birth Certificate –Please follow these links:
Information provided on Facebook or YouTube Live should not be construed as legal advice for your specific situation. Nor does it constitute an engagement with Rahul Reddy, Rebecca Chen, or REDDY & NEUMANN, P.C., or establish an attorney-client relationship. For specific advice on your situation, please contact an attorney immediately.
|What is AILA involvement to stop the FB to EB rollover?||14:57:00|
|Switching from using the 485 EAD to H-1B Visa?||16:51:00|
|Are the dependents of the Green Card counted individually or as a family?||17:54:00|
|I-140 has been approved with the previous employer. He's filing I-140 should I fill the A number on the 693 form?||18:41:00|
|Premium upgrade being rejected by USCIS for I-140 downgrade petition. The petition was sent back stating that "the original 1098 T must be present"?||19:19:00|
|My wife came to US in 2019, her H4 & EAD is expiring in 2022, she moved onto the H-1B. How should she move back to the H4. Her previous company H-1B has been revoked?||21:09:00|
|Filed an EB1C I-140 petition in April 2021, should I file the I-485 concurrent with it? He has been warned that not to file the 485 concurrently because if there is a denial it could cost a lot in fees?||23:29:00|
|If the employee becomes 100% remote does the PERM need to be refiled entirely & start the process from scratch?||25:32:00|
|Concerns regarding the Budget Bill may have some provisions to now allow the FB green cards to spillover to Employment-Based.||27:40:00|
|Can he file the I-485 with an employer that he has left awhile ago but the I-140 is not withdrawn. Is it mandatory to speak to that employer before filing the I-485?||28:41:00|
|EB1C priority date is April 2021, filed an I-140. Should they file the I-485 now or should they wait for the I-140 to be approved?||30:04:00|
|Interfiling the medicals for the I-485 that is pending?||32:48:00|
|Has an I-485 that is pending and he will be getting married soon. Can he add his wife to the I-485 application?||34:53:00|
|Regards to the priority date Visa moving forward, how does that work?||36:23:00|
|Since the USCIS has accepted the number of applications, they will not be able to move the dates?||38:10:00|
|The downgrade process for I-140. Is the employer required to pay the fees associated with the downgrade or can it be paid by the employee?||42:50:00|
|The premium processing has been pending for 8 weeks, the lawyer is hesitant in raising a service request, any suggestions?||44:48:00|
|Can we use the same LABOR & PERM to file for EB2 & EB3?||45:32:00|
|If someone in H-1B status if their priority date becomes current in October can they file the I-485, if the spouse & family are stuck in India with a 221G waiting for the H4 Visa?||46:16:00|
|His priority date is December 2013 EB2, his company does not want to downgrade. He is about to get a permanent residency in a different country y& he has to visit by June 2022. Should I wait to move to the new country?||47:36:00|
|Does the travel ban apply if you are using the advanced parole card?||49:31:00|
|My birth certificate has my mom's pet name, will it affect the I-485?||50:02:00|
|The potential timeline for the I-751 removal of conditions application, his biometrics have already been taken?||50:53:00|
|I-140 is for two years only?||52:26:00|
|Priority date is 2016 EB2, shall I leave the full time employment & go back to the old company & file the downgrade application?||52:57:00|
|If the priority date becomes current in October, if he misses the boat, how long will it take the person to get into the 485 application?||54:25:00|
|What it means if the I-485 shows that it is at the field office?||55:44:00|
|Questions regarding if you should to the old company that the I-140 is approved?||57:34:00|
|In October Visa bulletin will it be date of filing or final action dates?||28:28:00|
|Working for a Canadian company while she is in the US on an H4 visa?||58:55:00|
|Can you provide medicals when pregnant?||59:23:00|