Skip to Content
Return to Videos

Speeding Tickets: Should I Disclose it to Immigration?

Video Transcript

Speeding Tickets: Should I Disclose it to Immigration?
Final Action Date Current: When Will I Get My Green Card?
H-1B Cap - Will There Be a Second Round of Lottery This Year?
Visa Stamping For F-1 Students
EB-2 to Eb-3 Downgrade: Ability to Pay Issues

Reddy Neumann Brown PC provides a Free Daily Zoom Conference where you can speak to an attorney to get answers to your basic immigration questions. For the call schedule, visit:

If you would like to schedule a consultation with a Reddy & Neumann attorney, you can schedule an appointment online at:

Reference links:
Visa Bulletin cutoff dates may advance significantly in October 2021 for Eb-2 and Eb-3 India, If you anticipate that your priory date my become current this October, for a limited time Reddy & Neumann PC. Is offering to prepare the entire I-485 Adjust of Status application package now.
Click the link to get further information.
How to Interfile Your Medical Exam Packet with Pending I-485
Perm Labor approval & I-140 Petition (if you do not have I-140 petition and labor approval you can obtain the same from this link please give your I-140 information and request for the I-140 Petition – note I-140 petition has your Perm Labor approval)
If you do not have Birth Certificate – please read this- samples provided.

Information provided on Facebook or YouTube Live should not be construed as legal advice for your specific situation. Nor does it constitute an engagement with Rahul Reddy, Emily Neumann, or Reddy Neumann Brown PC, or establish an attorney-client relationship. For specific advice on your situation, please contact an attorney immediately.

Have applied I-140 in April, if the priority date becomes current in Oct. can I convert to I-140 premium & apply for I-485 at the same time?  16:55
My attorney told me that USCIS has a high rate of denying I-140 cases that are upgraded to premium because it normally takes more than 2 weeks to decide & fast tracking the I-140 has no bearing to how long it takes the 485 to be approved. 17:34
The previous priority date is wrong in the I-140, looks like the lawyer or something went wrong & it was not ported. 19:43
My birth certificate affidavits do they need to be on a stamped paper in India or regular paper?  20:32
Can I use advanced parole to enter the US if I am currently in India? 21:17
Does USCIS write down my H-1b case number on the H4/H4 EAD applications when they separate them or should I expect an RFE on the H4/H4 EAD for the H-1B approval copy 21:38
If the downgrade application is pending can I file the 485 application when the priority date becomes current?  22:28
If the EB2 I-140 is approved & EB3 downgrade is also approved, if the EB2 moves forward even though EB2 was filed before can you still use the EB2 to file the application?  23:09
Is there any premium processing for Egad or 485? 23:36
Can I file an H1 transfer & then file the 485 in Oct while the transfer is in process? 23:53:00
Planning on going back to his old employer & wants to file an H-1B transfer, while the transfer is pending if the priority date becomes current can he still file the 485? 24:38:00
Has an approved I-140 with company A & 2014 priority date & is with company B but they just started the GC process in April 2021. Will I miss this boat?  24:58:00
How long is it taking for the 485 adjudication after the fingerprints have been taken & applied to my case? 29:43:00
Is there a 1 year limit to filing the 485 application?  30:21:00
Is working with his employer about an EB3 downgrade for October & the attorney is saying that the role we are using for your GC does not fit within the EB3 category, is that true? 30:48:00
Explaining the Schedule A physical therapist? 31:45:00
His priority date is 2017, he really wants to change the job 33:14:00
Priority date is 2016 & the company attorney is suggesting for the EB3 not to do a downgrade but to amend the I-140 & file the 485 with it if it becomes current?  34:52:00
Any update on Aztec & Integra investigation? 36:26:00
Has a 485 pending & knows USCIS sent him a biometrics letter due to the online case status but never received it. He chatted wit Emma who told him that he is scheduled for June 30th but he still does not have the letter, he has a call scheduled with a tier 2 officer. 40:20:00
His priority date is Aug 4 2011 under EB2 does it make since to file the EB3 downgrade? 41:25:00
As a third country national can I get my first time H-1B stamping in Canada or the Bahamas for example? 42:46:00
Question about cross-chargeability. Spouse is from Canada with a priority date of Oct 2019. Filed the 485 back in Nov but no feedback in the case, how do we know if the cross-chargeability is accepted? 43:57:00
What happens to my approved EB2 I-140 if my downgrade petition gets denied due to inability to pay? 47:17:00
Can the final action dates retrogress as well?  48:59:00
Can you explain the spill down/spill over between EB2 & EB3. If there are extra EB3 will they move up to EB2?  50:53:00
Is the date of filing or the final action date considered to determine the age of the child at 21 for issuing the GC? 56:13:00