May Webinar: Not Selected in the H-1B Lottery? Options and Strategies for your Employees
Reddy & Neumann, P.C. invites you to join a FREE Webinar:
“Not Selected in the H-1B Lottery? Options and Strategies for your Employees”
Tuesday, May 18, 2021 at 1:00 PM CST.
Reddy & Neumann, P.C. Partner, Krystal Alanis, will discuss:
The annual numerical limit for new H-1B visas is 65,000, with an additional 20,000 set aside for workers with a U.S. Masters degree. Each year the number of H-1B registrants exceeds this numerical limit and a lottery must be conducted due to very high demand. If your employee was not selected in this year’s H-1B lottery, there may be alternative options available.
This webinar will cover alternative visa paths for your employees, including:
– F-1 Optional Practical Training (OPT)
– L-1 intracompany transferee visas
– O-1 extraordinary ability visas
– TN visas for Canadian and Mexican citizens
– E-3 specialty occupation visas for Australian citizens
– Employment Based Green Card
– Other additional options